Saturday, June 20, 2009

The Holistic Economy: Paul Zane Pilzer and Wellness

The New Wellness Revolution: How to Make a Fortune in the Next Trillion Dollar Industry

By Daryl Kulak


Paul Zane Pilzer's book "The Wellness Revolution - How to Make a Fortune in the Next Trillion Dollar Industry" is a page-turner. When I first bought this book, shortly after it came out in 2003, I literally didn't go to bed until I had read the whole thing.

This book changed my life.

For one thing, it changed my approach to health insurance. Pilzer introduced me to the Health Savings Account (then called the Medical Savings Account) and actually motivated me to write my own book on the HSA.

As Pilzer says, the HSA changes everything. It puts the day-to-day decisions of your healthcare back into your lap. Not with the insurance company."

-> Please click the title link to read entire article.

No comments: